Positive Proximity's session tracking suite provides a number of attendance tracking options including long-range RFID, PC/Software-based check-in stations, mobile event guide, wearable location-aware tags and handheld badge scanners. We'd be happy to help you determine which tracking method will meet your specific needs and budget.
The Positive Proximity Suite provides all the attendance tracking & administration tools that will help you manage your event, including:
- Integrated Roster Management
- Active Session Monitoring
- Detailed Attendee Participation Analytics
- On-Demand Session Reports & Exports
- Real Time Attendee Feedback
- Credits Earned Metrics & Automatic Certificate Delivery
Positive Proximity offers a number of attendee name tag and name badge printing options. These range from single badge printing for smaller events to full registration badge printing arrays to service your larger events.
- Zebra Long-Range RFID Badges
- Avery Laser/Jet Badge Stock
- Dymo Labelwriter Adhesive
- Dymo Labelwriter Badge Stock
Positive Proximity offers a number of check-in & attendance tracking options. Each of these session tracking methods will take advantange of Positive Proximity's detailed reporting and data exports.
- Self Scan Check-in Software
- Check-in Kiosks/Stations
- Handheld Badge Scanners
- Long-Range RFID
- Toch-and-Go RFID
- Wearable BLE Tags
Positive Proximity can help with attendee registration, event setup and configuration, and can rent any equipment needed to make your event a success! We can help with:
- Event Registration Processing (w/ complete roster management)
- Exhibitor Lead Retrieval Hardware & Services
- Event Setup & Branding Services
- Hardware Rentals, Including: RFID Scanning Systems, Badge Scanners,
Badge Printers, BLE Beacons & Laptops
- On-Site Setup & Support
Positive Proximity's services can be self-managed. However, our team of experts can be contracted to setup and configure your event for you if needed.
For more information about our event setup and on-site support services, please call us at (702) 850-2380.